Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Here we go!

Finally! I got one up. I am not sure what I am going to be writing about, but I was hoping it would be somewhere I can write my thoughts down on any little thing. I think I will start with tell you a little bit about me. I have been married to Kyle for almost 4 years and we pretty much spend every minute we have together still! I love it! We just bought a condo close to down town Salt Lake. I have always wanted to lived there and we love it! Plus it is close to both of our work and Kyle's school. I will have worked 3 years at 1800 contacts in August. I am still working at AE also on occasion. Ha Ha.. I can't really think of anything else. I am pretty much a quiet homebody. So anyway, hit me up! I would enjoy hearing from you!

3 comments:

  1. We are moving to Southern California in Ontario. So if you are ever down that way give me a holla!!! How are you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for your new blog! I am way excited to keep up with how you are doing. I hope all is well.

    sharapark.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete