So it seems like these last few months have been kind of rough for me. Since I stopped seeing my naturalist doctor on a regular basis, I have been getting more symptoms. I have the worse acne ever!! I am 30 years old. I shouldn't be experiencing this still/again. I have been so frustrated with this. I haven't had my period in about 5 months. I have gained 10 pounds back from the 20 I lost. UGG!! So I have been feeling kind of sorry for myself lately.
I talked to my doctor a couple of times over the phone/text/visits and have come to the conclusion that I cannot have any gluten whatsoever and very little sugar. Now that I have stayed away from gluten totally, even the littlest amount makes me pretty sick. The sugar is most likely making my hormones go out of wack. This is including any carbs that turn into sugars. At first I was pretty sad about that, but now when I taste sugar a lot of it seems to sugary. I am not able to eat that much anyway. I went and saw my Endo. doctor and told him about the symptoms I was having. He said that it sounds like, and is mostly likely Poly Cystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS). When he told me I was like.. what the crap!! Seriously?!?!... this is getting old. I seriously don't know why I didn't think about this myself. Nakoa has this, so why can't I? She also has diabetes because of it. I thought that i might have to do more with my Hashimotos, because that has to do with my hormones and sugars. I haven't taken the blood test yet, but I am 99.9% sure that is what it is. We will see I guess.
So now I am taking this supplement to see if I can get back on track with my girl problems and watch my sugar more closely. Also, it turns out that PCOS makes it harder for you to lose weight too.
I am been really lucky though. Someone has been watching out for me and making sure that I don't get too down. I have been reminded often how blessed I am still. With it being still November. I thought I would list all the things I am thankful for.
1. I am thankful for my husband! I definitely been kind of a brat lately with a lot of things. He is the one that fixes dinner and comes up with new ideas for it now and I appreciate it so much! Especially with all the stuff I can't have now.
2.I am thankful for a family that is so supportive and is there when I need them. I feel that I am lucky to have such a close family that loves each other so much!
3. I am thankful for my two nephews and neice. This year we got a new addition to the family! They give me so much happiness! I love all 3 so much!
4. I am thankful that I live in this country! I can't help but wonder why I was put here on earth at this time and in this country. I have it so easy compared to others outside of this country. Just watch the news and listening to friends of mine about their home countries has a lot impact on me.
5. I am thankful for my education and my awareness of certain things, and experience. My mom and dad taught my brother and sisters how to serve when we were young. I think my parents have done a good job in that sense of teaching us about things around us and to look around. I hope that makes sense.
6. I am thankful to have found doctors that can help me with my illnesses. I seriously don't know what I would do if I didn't find the right doctors to help me. I would still be so sick.
7. I am thankful for my job. I am lucky to have a job that has good benefits. I am able to pay my doctor bills!
8. I am thankful for Wholefoods, Sprouts store, and other stores that carry the good stuff that I can have :)
9. I am thankful for drugs! ;) If I didn't have what I needed I would still probably be pretty sick.
10. I am thankful for my friend! Even though I haven't had a lot time to spend with them lately, they have gotten me through a lot and kept me sane.
Steak Beef Vegetable Soup
6 hours ago