Thursday, August 6, 2009

Blankets for sale!

Like I said before, I have spent a lot of my time crocheting blankets. I love doing them! I have almost about 3 baby or little kid blankets made. I am now totally finished with one (the blue and brown one) but will post a picture of one other that I have pretty much finished the body of, but just have to finish the ribbon on. These are really good gifts for birthdays, baptisms, or baby showers! Let me know what you think or if you are interested.


close up

3 comments:

  1. How much are you wanted to sale your blankets for. You do an amazing job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I am asking 100 for them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Mariah! Thanks for your comment! I stuck to 3 runs a week and one of them had to be a long distance run. I basically started training the first week of July and ran from there. I do have to admit though that I slacked off here and there. I bet if I was really strict I probably would have beaten my time. So that's that! We need to hang out soon!

    ReplyDelete