Saturday, November 20, 2010

DAD



Frank Okelberry
October 2, 1955 - May 10, 2010

I keep putting this post off because it is still so hard. My Dad passed away this past year in May. He had been sick for a while. He struggled with addiction and had problems with diabetes. We knew he was sick, but I think it all came as a shock to us still. As much as I miss him, I know he is better and not suffering anymore.
I think of all the things he will not be included in, but I know he is watching us and trying to comfort us. I can't wait til we will all will be together again!
On my sisters blog, she has some of the comments that were sent our way. If you want to read about them. http://cowboyandindians.blogspot.com/2010_08_01_archive.html



All of us minus Michaela


Michaela & Scott's wedding




Mom & Dad's wedding


Michaela & Dad



Reading to Jada


Dad & Nakoa with his adopted parents Gma & Gpa Okelberry

Him singing and playing the guitar was one of my favorite memories growing up.



This is his biological parents Gma & Gpa Tsinnie


I found out he was in a play! So cool!


Talent show


My baby blessing. He is stylin!


His best friend, Richard


Me & Jeran


Dad, Gpa Bingham & Nakoa




He loved fishing! He would take us with him all the time!




Michaela's baptism


Christmas was always so good! Some of my best memories



All of us at his last birthday with us




My baptism


Mom & Dad's engagment picture


Dad with some of his siblings


Taken in Santaquin at our old house


Love you Dad!
Rest in Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment