Friday, May 18, 2012

Treatment Done!!

So I am finally done with the treatment. I went through supplements to help digestion system, adrenaline system, and my brain. I definitely feel so much better. School has been out for a couple of weeks now and I am able to exercise more. I went running at Liberty Park the other day and made it all the way around without stopping. This is huge for me because before I wasn't even able to get 1/4 of the way around without huffing and puffing and feeling like I can't breathe with no energy. I was way excited! Kyle and I have already gone on a hike. I am hoping to get a lot more in before it gets too hot. My body definitely doesn't feel like it use to. Although my brain isn't so foggy anymore I still have a little bit of trouble with it. I feel like I have to explain myself to other people cuz I feel stupid forgetting words and stuff.

 My digestion is doing a lot better. I have to drink some apple cider vinegar every now and again. My body doesn't produce enough acid to break down food in my stomach so I get burpy and feel kind of bloaded like I am full all the time. The apple cider vinegar helps with this. Around finals time I was feeling really stressed out and I knew I wasn't going to feel well soon because of it. I got pretty sick and had to take some more supplements to calm myself down. There is this adrenacalm lotion stuff that I put on my wrists to help me calm down. It is amazing! It helps so much! It is kind of like a xanex :)

My next step is to get ripped again. :) I really want to lose another 20 lbs at least and get my muscle tone back. I still am feeling tired around 4-6 so it has been kind of hard to get the motivation to exercise each day. I feel my muscles coming back slowly though. :)

The food options haven't been so bad. Since I can't have gluten I have had great bread options. I haven't been able to find a good roll though. I really miss that and cookies :/  I crave the weirdest stuff though. Beans, who craves beans?? cheese, green peppers. So weird. Kyle and I went up to Park City the other day and found a pizza place that had gluten free crusts. I am not really suppose to have tomatoes, so I am careful with how much pizza I eat. It was soo good to have pizza again though. I heard that Dominos has a new gluten free pizza. I can't wait to try it! I have been so lucky with Kyle. He has been finding me all of this gluten free stuff and has been eating mostly everything with me. He is the best! My doctors have been really awesome too! I have been referring anyone and everyone that is willing to listen. They treat a wide range of people from autoimmune diseases, to IBS.  They have been really good to help us with whatever we need and have still made sure that we know that they are still there.

No comments:

Post a Comment