Wednesday, November 16, 2011

O Happy Day!

Today is the happiest day of my life! Ok, ok... maybe one of the happiest days of my life. Went to the doctor again today. I was on a mission to convince him to add more food! It didn't take much and I scored..big!! At first he was going to add rice and I was really happy about that because then I could have sushi! Then he said corn and I was like YES CORN!! So there it is, I can now have POPCORN!! We are not totally in the clear yet though. I have to see if the corn reacts to the disease and see if I get any side effects from eating it. Then I can try the butter on the popcorn! This totally makes my day.. actually month!


With the beef I had an idea to try it all natural where it is grass fed, hormone free, and antibiotic free. Kyle and I tried it, it was a little gamey at first, but I got use to it and I had no side effects from it! Anyone know why they even put all that stuff in the meat? I find it kind of crazy! Anyone watch Food Inc. or King Corn on Netflix? If you haven't you should! I know that they feed the cows other things like corn to fatten them up faster and cheaper. Not sure about the hormones and such.


Anywho! It is crazy how good I feel! Everyone comments on how different I am. A lot of them say that I have a sparkle in my eye.. haha! I am think I am just so ecstaticed about losing 12 1/2 pounds! I am definitely starting feel myself that way as well! I do hate that I can feel tired depending on what I eat. When I ate that beef that made me tired I was kind of wierded out about that something just like that can make me feel that different. Another thing that I noticed striggers something is how much sleep I get. It seems that when I stay up late and don't get enough sleep that in the next few days I will start to have a lot of anxiety. I woke up this morning with a clenched jaw and headache. Bleck!


I am still taking the same supplements for now. I think next week he will change it up. We will see.

No comments:

Post a Comment