Thursday, December 8, 2011

Thanksgiving

Haven't blogged for a while. The last couple of weeks have been good. The doctor added rice, butter, potatoes, and cheese. I haven't had any side effects from them yet. There different cheese's that I might react different to, but I haven't tried all of them. During these weeks I had celery. I don't think I washed it off good enough because I started getting an allergic reaction. The next time I had it I soaked it in water to make sure all the pesticides and stuff were off of it. I was fine. So I guess I have to be careful with the pesticides that are on certain things.
I have been sick as well and that can make the Hashimoto flare up as well. I stopped losing weight for a week while I was sick. I wasn't able to weight myself this last visit though.
Thanksgiving was great! He gave us permission to cheat. He just didn't want me to eat gluten. I wanted and still want a roll so bad! I had some turkey, yams that had brown sugar, corn, carrots, and then for dessert I had pumpkin pie!! It was sooooo good! It was hard to go back to the diet...
I feel so good! I can't believe how much I have changed in the way I feel. I have forgotten how it feels not to be tired all day long. I think I have 1 more week of the supplements that I am on and then I will do another blood test to see how the last 3 months have been.

No comments:

Post a Comment