Tuesday, October 25, 2011

More Food!

I got more food added to the diet! Eggs, Tomatoes, and Beef! Hallelujah! We are having rib eye steaks for dinner! I am just happy to eat something other than turkey and fish.. bleck! I find myself being kind of afraid to eat anything other than what I have been eating. I don't want to get sick again.
This last week I have cut down on the supplements I am taking. I am feeling really good! My energy is coming back, but I find that when exercising I can't go as long. Although I am waking up at night a couple of time some nights, I am able to sleep a lot better. I wake up feeling a lot more refreshed. There is a big difference! I am not feeling sick at all anymore. I don't think I have felt this good since elementary/Junior high.. no joke! I think the only thing that is really bothersome is my anxiety. Some days I have a really good day and others my anxiety is awful. I get headaches from it as well.
This next week I will still be on the supplements to keep on detoxing. Next Wednesday he will discuss my tests further with me and make more changes to what I am doing.
Nakoa is doing really great as well. She is totally off her diabetes medication, which is amazing!
We both have lost some weight. During these last 3 weeks I have lost 5 lbs altogether. Before all of this at one time I was exercising 2 hours a day about 3-4 times a week during one semester. I was exhausted, but I really wanted to lose some weight. During that semester I only lost 5 lbs. I am so glad I found something that I am seeing results in! Until next week

No comments:

Post a Comment